You can contact for updates on this site: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Application Administrator with Web Logic Experience
Position Profile: Application Server Admin with Web Logic Experience.
Location: Metro-Detroit Area.
Looking for temporary resource to augment the existing staff. Duties will include assisting in design and implementation of standard WebLogic
servers and Forms/Reports 11g servers, documentation, and assisting other technical staff with tasks related to WebLogic servers. The candidate
should have a proven track record around the above, as well as systems monitoring, performance tuning, maintenance, and problem solving.
Skills: Must Have
5 + years experience with Oracle j2ee technology
2 + years experience with Oracle or BEA WebLogic
• Plan and implement non-production and production WebLogic 10.3 systems on Linux via standard, repeatable processes
• Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of systems
• Proven ability to work with and manage interactions with vendor support and internal clients.
• Perform regularly scheduled system level patching of Weblogic Severs
• In-depth knowledge of Linux environments from an application server support perspective
• Experience with Oracle Forms/Reports 10g/11g
Skills: Nice to Have
• Knowledge of Apache Web Server/OHS
• Experience automating common administrative tasks via WLST and knowledge of shell scripts (bash)
• Experience configuring and administering Oracle software via Enterprise Manager Grid Control
• Experience in HA environments (WebLogic clustering, NodeManager, migrations)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and support staff required including conflict management.
• Detail orientated and highly organized
• Ability to multi task and prioritize work
• Quick Learner
Please contact RGtech at 313.254.4631 or email email@example.com
Following Updated on 10/20/2011
**Canadian Applicants Only**