Questions and Answers made in the preparation of the Certification. You could say its a latest braindump.
1. Which of these two are the part of WEB-INF in typical web applications:
D. enterprise application files
2. Developer asked you to install all the Examples which come with WebLogic. Which type of installation you choose :
A. choose typical installation
B. choose custom installation
C. console installation
D. Silent installation
3. You can use the Administration Console to (select 4 true statements):
A. Configure WebLogic Server instances and clusters, start, and stop servers
B. Configure WebLogic Server services, such as database connectivity (JDBC), and messaging (JMS).
C. Configure and deploy your applications.
D. View server access log files, application log files, debug logs
E. View application deployment descriptors, Edit selected run-time application deployment descriptor elements.
F. Create domain templates for new domain creations
4. Consider you have configured a new domain with Admin, two managed servers managed1, managed2 both on the same machine. When will you see the servers folder updates with managed1 server folder under your domain home.
A. When you configure the domain server folder generated
B. When you start the managed server managed1 first time
C. When you restart the managed server managed1
D. When all the servers stared
5. What happens when you run startWebLogic.cmd/startwebLogic.sh under DOMAIN_HOME directory.
A. It starts the WebLogic admin server
B. It calls startWebLogic under DOMAIN_HOME /bin
C. It calls depending environment scripts.
D. it wait for arguments
6. An application need changes in a jsp file you opted production redeployment strategy, What is the best suitable command for deploy
A. java weblogic.Deployer -adminurl url -username username -password password -name mywebapp -redeploy webapp
B. java weblogic.Deployer -adminurl url -username username -password password -name mywebapp -redeploy webapp/mypage.jsp
C. java weblogic.Deployer -username username -password password -name mywebapp -redeploy webapp/mypage.jsp
D. java weblogic.Deployer -adminurl url -username username -password password -name mywebapp webapp/mypage.jsp
7. When will you get boot.properties file generated?
A. While configuring domain
B. When you start the Admin Server first time
C. It is copied to all managed server machines when they started first time started
D. When you change credentials in the Administration console
8. The JMS producer produces but the application that consumes with a client program which is hosted on a server that got crashed. What happen to the messages.
A. Messages will be stored in the persistent store
B. It will be stored in the managed until the crashed server come up.
9. A domain configured with a cluster of 10 server. Out of which 8 servers are in RUNNING state. when an application deployed on the cluster what happens to it?
A. It will be deployed on RUNNING servers of the cluster.
B. it will be failed to deploy and it's state changes to ADMIN.
C. it will be in prepared state for the application
D. Application deployment is completes when 2 servers join the cluster.
10. You run the default startManagedWeblogic (.cmd in Windows) script as shown here:
startManagedWebLogic.cmd server1 http://192.168.1.102:8001.
What does this do?
A. It starts the administration server named server1, which is running at 192.168.1.102.8001.
B. It starts the managed server named server1, which is running at 192.168.1.102.8001.
C. It starts the managed server named server1 whose Node Manager is running at 192.168.1.102.8001.
D. It starts the Managed Server named server1 whose Administration Server is running at 192.168.1.102:8001.
11. When you change an existing configuration through the admin console added few managed servers what happen when a managed server is started? (select two)
A. The configuration will be locked
B. The managed server downloads the configuration from administration server machine.
C. When a managed server is started then the <domain_home>/servers/domain_bak/config_prev will copies the last modified config.xml or domain's resources configurations into the respective folders under it.
D. You need to make a copy manually for the config archiveANS: BC
12. A web application is already deployed to a cluster Clustr1. There is a need of redeployment when developers came with few changes in JSP dynamic and static contents. What is the best suitable command :
A. java weblogic.Deployer -adminurl url -username username -password password -name mywebapp -redeploy -target Clustr1
B. java weblogic.Deployer -adminurl url -username username -password password -name mywebapp -redeploy
C. java weblogic.Deployer -adminurl url -username username -password password -name mywebapp -redeploy -target managed1, managed2
D. java weblogic.Deployer -adminurl url -username username -password password -name mywebapp -redeploy -target mod@managed1
13. If Admin port is enabled is your Admin console is accessible with existing port
A. Accessible only with Admin port.
B. Admin Port will be used for communicating with managed servers
C. Admin Port can be used for applications deployed in Admin mode
14. NodeManager Running on a machine. managed1 server is RUNNING state you had choosen 'Force Shutdown' from the Shutdown options.
A. managed1 server transit to SHUTDOWN state
B. managed1 server request will be completed and then stop all services, finally reaches to SHUTDOWN state
C. managed1 server don't wait for requests. it will stop all services and transit to SHUTDOWN state
D. managed1 server first reaches to SUSPEND state then transit to SHUTDOWN state
15. You are connected to a managed sever with WLST. Issued shutdown() command what happen ?
A. It will shutdown admin server
B. It will shutdown the connected managed server gracefully.
C. It will shutdown the connected managed server Forcefully.
D. It will reach to Admin state
16. Select four options to create a domain with existing domain.
B. Configuration Wizard
E. editing config.xml
17. When a managed server is bounced then its server log file will be rotated based on two options you select on console for a server:
A. Rotated automatically because default "Rotate log file on startup" is enabled, by default roated when it reach 500 Kb in size
B. Rotated by file size 5000 KB
C. Rotation wil be begin at every midnight 0:00 and it can be set to H hours to rotate
D. Rotation log file only stores standard out file of the server
E. Rotated log file stores Standard Error when you select for Enable
18. On WebLogic console you configure HTTP logging for the server. By default, HTTP logging is enabled and the server saves HTTP requests in a separate log file. Select 4 true statements:
A. It is defined rotation is based on File Size by default.
B. The default is 500 kilobytes. After the log file reaches the specified minimum size, the next time the server checks the file size, it will rename the current log file as SERVER_NAME.lognnnnn
C. You can specify the directory where the rotated log files will be stored.
D. Application requires that ejb-tier server then the HTTP logging file doesnot saves anything in it.
E. it is nomal log file it will contain all the request details.
19. Within a WebLogic installation, you can only use one type of leasing for the migration. Migration Basis is going to controls the mechanism used for server and service migration. Select two types of Migration Basis:
A. Database Requires the availability of a high-availability database, such as Oracle RAC, to store leasing information.
B. Consensus Stores the leasing information in-memory within a cluster member. This option requires Node Manager to be configured and running.
C. File store based leasing
D. Migration is possible only when Node manager defined
20. In the Startup Mode field set to STANDBY state, then
A. The server listens for administrative requests only on the domain-wide administration port and only accepts life cycle commands that transition the server instance to either the RUNNING or SHUTDOWN state.
B. It can be changed its state by using Resume button
C. It can be changed its state by using Suspend button
D. It can be either Force Shutdown or Graceful Shutdown
21. Your management assigned you for change the context path change for admin console How do you do?
A. It is not suggestable
B. Need to change in deployment descriptor of weblogic console portal.
C. Admin console have the "Advanced" option to change "Console Context Path" domain Configuration ->General.
D. Using WLST you can change.
22 How to turn off host name verification for WebLogic web server in two of the following ways
A. Disable with command line of an SSL client argument as -Dweblogic.security.SSL.ignoreHostnameVerification=false
B. JMX program can be used to modify it
C. Admin console, select server for which you want to configure host name verification update in advanced options Hostname Verification field is set to None.
D. You can modifying the configuration repository directly
23. You got urgent assignment to add JDBC datasource for your domain. Changes made in the administration console and saved. Before activating changes. Choose two true statements.
A. The changes will be updated into the configuration immediately.
B. The changes can be effected when the target servers are restarted.
C. The changes can be stored on <your_domain>/pending directory when you saved.
D. The command center buttons eables you to do the permanent changes to those are configured.
24. Which two statements are true about java EE shared libraries?Deployer command line utilities
A. A shared library cannot be deployed to a cluster.
B. An application that is targeted to server1 can use a shared library that is targeted to server 2.
C. Multiple versions of the same shared library can be deployed and be active at the same time
D. A shared library is referenced through an application's deployment descriptor.
ANS: C, D
25. You use the Start button in the administration console to start managed2 successfully. Which two statements must be true?
A. Managad2 is part of a cluster.
B. The Administration Server is running.
C. Managed2 has applications deployed to it.
D. The Node Manager for machine2 is configured and running.
E. The Node Manager for the Administration Server machine is configured and running.
ANS; D, E
26. Within your data center, the Administration and Managed Servers utilize a shared, central storage device,
which server’s access via NFS. In this scenario, your application files no longer need to be copied to servers across
the network. Which server attribute allows you to override this behavior?
A. Startup Mode
B. Staging Mode
C. Root Directory
D. Listen Address
27. An EJB is targeted to a cluster. Remote EJB clients can therefore take advantage of WebLogic Server’s load balancing and failover capabilities. However, a proxy server exists between the clients and cluster, which performs IP address transaction. Which cluster attribute should you modify to ensure that load balancing and failover work correctly?
A. Multicast Address
B. Persistent Store
C. Cluster Address
D. Migration Basis
E. Replication Channel
28. An application requires a JDBC data source, which you create in the domain. You name it but the administrator allot another domain name the same data source DatasourceB. Without modifying either domain, which is the best method to ensure that the application deploys successfully in both?
A. Create a separate application archive to use with each domain.
B. Create a separate deployment plan file to use with each domain.
C. Create and register a custom deployment listener.
D. Modify the application code to determine the current domain.
29. Identify three options for Keystores In a server's configuration.
A. Demo Identity and Demo Trust
B. Demo Identity and Java Standard Trust
C. Java Standard Identity and Custom Trust
D. Custom Identity and Demo Trust
E. Custom Identity and Custom Trust
F. Custom Identity and Command Line Trust
30. When installing Oracle Weblogic Server 11g with the graphical installer, which three statements are true?
A. You must choose either a typical or a custom installation.
B. You install under Microsoft Windows because the graphical installer is available only for Window
C. You may create a new middleware home directory or choose an existing one.
D. You must register for critical security updates.
E. You may install a JDK or choose one that was previously installed.
31. Each domain has a directory called servers that contains subdirectories for each server in the domain. Your domain has a managed server named managed1. When will the managed1 directory be created?
A. When the managed1 server is defined in the configuration Wizard
B. When the domain is created
C. When the administration server comes up for the first time
D. When the managed1 server1 comes for the first time